International Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
With more than 80 leased hours of daily programming on major television networks and a reach of 320 million viewers in 19 Central and Eastern European countries, Studio Moderna Group is the leading company in the field of direct marketing and comprehensive marketing solutions. In addition, the company also develops innovative products and its own brand names.
Studio Moderna was already using the Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution prior to cooperation with Adacta. In an exemplary fashion, the solution had been supporting all of its business needs in finance and accounting, sales and procurement and managing inventories. Despite the fact that individual companies had been supported by solid information systems, rapid growth necessitated the standardisation and integration of business information systems within the Group. Sporadic solutions present risks to the maintenance and anticipated development of an information system. Cooperation with Adacta started when the company decided to:
- Upgrade the existing solution to a newer version
- Link the Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution with other business information systems (CatPro, which supports catalogue sales, and eOrdering, which is designed to be the central system of goods procurement within the Group)
- Begin using a uniform Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution within the entire Group
By working together with Studio Moderna, we succeeded in standardising the majority of the information systems within the Group as well as interconnecting them. Through this, the Group achieved the following positive business results:
- A uniform solution and improved licensing conditions;
- One general partner for the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, which, through the help of local partners, ensures effective implementation and reduced risk;
- The standardisation of key business processes and reporting;
- Increased control over the business operations of subsidiaries;
- A rise in the level of automation of logistic processes and reduction of business operating costs;
- Reducing costs of maintenance and further development of business information systems.